Date: 03/09/2014 @ 7:43:37 pm
This is the announcement for wxPHP v22.214.171.124 which fixes lots of memory leaks and other issues as described on the changes list. This release would not have been possible without the help of Dave Kimble, who dedicated a lot of time hunting/reporting bugs with minimal sample code to easily pinpoint the errors.
PECL Source Package
For the first time I was also able to deal with packaging the files for pecl.php.net so it should be pretty easy now for people trying the extension for the first time since config.m4 has the neccesary instructions to automatically build the wxWidgets library and link to it. You would need to execute: pecl install wxwidgets
The only drawback is that I haven't added automatic building of wxWidgets to the config.m4 file for MacOSX, so if you are building for Mac you will have better luck by building in the traditional way.The same applies for Windows too.
I still haven't done any binary package but when they are up you will find them in the downloads section.
* Added missing wxScrolledWindow methods by enabling wxScrolled,
this fixes issue #30 and #32.
* Enabled wxClipBoard::Get() and disabled gargbage collection of
native_object on wxDataObject and its childs as wxClipBoard itself,
which partially fixes issue #34.
* Added verification of object parameter child types to allow method
calls which where failing as described on issue #36. This also
completely fixes issue #34, testing may be needed.
* Updated README_MSW adding changes needed to prevent windows xp
crashes as described on issue #37.
* Enabled wxNonOwnedWindow::SetShape and fixed wxPrintDialog,
* Removed error messages that appeared when failing to call
wxApp::OnInit and wxApp:OnExit.
* Added proper type casting to wxMouseState.
* Should fix and close #44 by doing proper type casting when calling
wxKeyboarState methods from child classes.
* Binded the missing wxAuiNotebookEvent event constants which closes #45.
* Enabled more wxStyledTextCtrl methods.
* Enabled inheritance of wxStyledTextCtrl from wxTextEntry as
enabled some more methods.
* Some fixes to the reference and interface generator as
simplification of chdir() calls.
* Initial work to support wxInputStream::OnSysRead in order to be
able to load images with the wxImage(wxInputStream) constructor.
* Fixed 2 memory leaks, one related to wxEvtHandler::OnEvent and the
other related to the creation of new objects.
* Fixed memory leak caused by not uninitializing the properties
member of classes like wxPoint when they were destroyed which
closes #48, also modified code generator to only add the properties
code when needed which made the source and library more clean.